AVAILABLE TESTS TO RIDE
CHOOSE YOUR TESTS AFTER YOU PURCHASE.
You will be able to choose which tests you would like to ride, in online entry form. Those forms, one for each ride, are found in your profile, after your purchased.
2019 Intro Test A, Test B, Test C
2019 Training Level : Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
2019 1st Level: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
2019 2nd Level: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
2019 3rd Level : Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
2019 4th Level: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
2019 USEF Developing Horse Prix St. George
2018 USEF 4 year old dressage test
2017 FEI Young Rider’s Freestyle
2017 FEI Juniors Freestyle
2017 FEI Young Rider’s Freestyle
2017 FEI Intermediate I Freestyle
2017 FEI Intermediate A/B Freestyle
2017 FEI Grand Prix Freestyle
2017 Intro: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2017 Basic: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2017 Level 1 : Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2017 Level 2: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2017 Level 3: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2017 Level 4: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2021 L1 – Introductory Dressage Test
2021 L2 – Novice A Dressage Test
2021 L3 – Novice B Dressage Test
2021 L4 – Intermediate A Dressage Test
2021 L5 – Intermediate B Dressage Test
2021 L6 – Advanced Dressage Test
2021 L7 – Masters Level Dressage Test
May enter show after opening date.
Event Rule Reminder:
Per the rules of this VirtualHorseSport.com, submitted videos must be independently filmed with a hand held sign shown, within the video, at the beginning of the video, showing your name, date, horse name and the event with no editing. Videos of past rides from horse shows, professionally reviewed by other licensed official(s), will be declined. This rule is to prevent any professional or industry conflicts between licensed officials.
Complete rules are here
WHAT DO I GET?
Your scores are privately kept inside the Virtual Horse Sport website, where no one can gain access unless you show them. Your video, you can control whether it is to be kept private or allowed on the public scoreboard.
- The ride will be judged and given improvement tips by one of the USEF Licensed Dressage Judges .
- You have the option of requesting that the video NOT be displayed publicly.
STEPS BEFORE ENTERING
Taken with a iPhone 6. Zoom on straight lines could be a bit more.
SAMPLE OF WELL FILMED RIDE
NOT BEST ANGLE or ZOOM
GOOD USE OF ZOOM
WESTERN DRESSAGE RIDERS REQUIREMENTS
This event is WDAA rated and the judge may evaluate, for points, Intro through Level 1.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE WESTERN DRESSAGE ASSOCIATIONS FILMING GUIDELINES.
BELOW IS A SUMMARY OF RULES. Check Here for original
- Videos of tests must be unedited from start to finish. They must be one continuous recording.
- Videos must be filmed in LANDSCAPE orientation.
- After entering the arena, prior to beginning the test, a sign must be held up showing the name of the
show, date of the show, horse’s name, class # and test. Remove the sign just before beginning the ride.
Please make sure that all information is clear and easy to read for the judge. The videographer can
hold the sign then move back to behind the camera or hold the sign in front of the camera at arm’s
length while also holding the camera.
- Keep the horse in frame paying close attention to the near corners. You may zoom in slightly on the far
- Make sure to keep the letters in the frame that are elements of the test being performed.
- Ridden tests may be submitted to ONLY ONE online show. A video of a test/ride from another
competition that has already been judged must be eliminated. Any video suspected of having been
filmed during another competition will not be scored.
- As soon as the test is finished, the camera must circle the horse and rider showing all equipment and
- Following equipment check, the rider will dismount and drop the bit so it can be recorded. NOTE: hold
the bridle for the check so as not to obscure the curb strap or curb chain, make sure the judge can see
all parts of the bridle clearly.
- The test must be videoed from C, where the judge would normally be seated.
- The test may be called.
- Coaching during the test is not allowed.
- The natural background sound for the test must be audible. Tests with no sound at all will not be
- Bridle or saddle pad numbers are not allowed.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLAIMER
- Once entry form has been filled out and submitted, purchases are non-refundable.
- Rides must be uniquely ridden for this specific event. This is indicated by holding up a sign by hand with your name, horse name, date, show and test to be ridden with NO CUTS in the video. Rides previously judged at any other function and viewed by any licensed official, can not be used.
- Purchases may be applied to a different show or coaching, IF it is found your horse is off prior to video submission and before the end of the show. Email us if you have a question: email@example.com
- If the purchaser of a ride, does not submit an entry with video, that is viewable, by the end of the purchased show, or does not request a deferment to another show prior to the end of the purchased show, the fees charged will be forfeited to Virtual Horse Sport. There are no refunds.
- All rides are schooling shows unless otherwise specifically noted, such as chapter or club shows.
- These shows are NOT a USEF/USDF Sanctioned event. The scores may not be used for points, medals, team rankings or championships.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
Riding horses is a dangerous and subjective sport that can cause critical bodily injury and even death. User’s of this online service acknowledge this risk and shall hold harmless: All Show Sponsors, VirtualHorseSport.com and it’s parent company, Multimedia Designs, LLC, Multimedia Designs owner(s), Multimedia Designs Members, Multimedia Designs officers, Multimedia Designs employees,Multimedia Designs consultants or Deborah Kurth (aka Debbie Kurth) from any injuries or losses resulting participating in the events and services on this site: VirtualHorseSport.com