Riding horses is a dangerous and subjective sport that can cause critical bodily injury and even death. User’s of this online service acknowledge this risk and shall hold harmless: All Show Sponsors, VirtualHorseSport.com and it’s parent company, Multimedia Designs, LLC, from any injuries or losses resulting participating in the events and services on this site: VirtualHorseSport.com. Persons under the age of 18, need to gain parental or guardian approval PRIOR entering any show.
- All purchases are non-refundable, unless provider, Virtual Horse Sport does not provide the service purchased via cancellation of event, within 90 days.
- All Videos and Scores are kept online for the present show season. They are cleared and deleted every November.
- VirtualHorseSport.com does it best to verify that the rides submitted have not been used in front of any other licenses judge. If you know of a repeat ride submitted to another show, please contact us.
- The safety of the rider AND the horse is a paramount importance. All decision are made from this point of view.
- Persons under the age of 18, need to gain parental or guardian approval PRIOR any purchase. Definition of “minor” are individual who by their birth date are under the age of 18. As such, Legal guardians or parents of minors, according to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, no matter what residency, are held responsible for all purchases.
- All legal issues shall be resolved in the State of California, Country of Los Angeles and City of Los Angeles, CA.
- Virtual Horse Sport, does not represent “The United States Dressage Federation”, “The Untied States Equestrian Federation”, the FEI or the Western Dressage Association of America. We may, upon permission of each organization, supply online virtual shows in line with organization polices. Please contact these organizations with questions on their particular rules and requirements.
- The user of this site acknowledges and agrees upon using this site and making an entry.
- VirtualHorseSport.com follows horse movements but not descriptions, layout format or directives of each test. No Directives will be supplied. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all tests performed on this site via video, are considered schooling shows and will not be recognized by USDF, USEF, FEI, WDAA or regional organizations world-wide.
- No physical mailing of any tests shall be delivered to the participant. All scores and associated reports are interactive and online. No ribbons shall be provided.
Multimedia Designs, LLC
March 1, 2020