Sue Curry AA Competition Grant Information & Application
Virtual Horse Sport in a working relationship with the Santa Barbara County Chapter of the California Dressage Society, has setup the Sue Curry Adult Amateur Competition Grant for Adult riders of any age. Consideration will be based on desire, passion to try and need, rather than performance results. The grant is open to any Adult Amateur who is 21 years of age or older.
The grant committee is made of 3 people from various parts of the industry. A Santa Barbara County Chapter representative, A Virtual Horse Sport Representative and a friend of Sue Curry who was impacted by her association and teaching.
TRANSPARENCY & PUBLICITY
Those granted monies shall be posted here with name and amounts. Recipients must give permission to display their name and picture on this website. A blog will be written about each rider, by the VirtualHorseSport.com staff. This blog will talk about the rider and how this money has helped them.
One of 3 options:
1. Direct payment to show management of choice for on-site shows.
2. Post-Show Cash payment with on-site test verification.
3. Entry coupon code credit for any event on VirtualHorseSport.com
Payments vary according to need, availability of funds and type of show.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must be a Amateur Rider or Young Rider.
3. Must have competed in a VirtualHorseSport.com competition
4. Write a letter as to why it is hard for you to compete and any money limitations
5. Write why you are passionate about riding and what your goals are.
6. May be from any discipline on VirtualHorseSport.com:
Classical Dressage, Working Equitation, Western Dressage, Eventing Dressage, Para Dressage.
7. Upload a picture of yourself with your horse.
Apply here to be considered for a AA competition grant.
2021 Grant Deadline: October 1, 2021
2022 Grant Deadline: March 1, 2021 & October 1, 2022
SUE CURRY AA COMPETITION GRANT APPLICATION
Money was raised via donations from
- Online Competitors:
- Judges Fran Kehr and Nicole Chastain Price | Donated all their time and skill.
- Santa Barbara County Chapter of CDS | donation of all profits
- VirtualHorseSport.com | who donated a portion of their profits.
DON'T NEED HELP?
Donate to the fund and help other achieve their dreams.
Donations are NOT tax-deductible