Sue Curry Online Competition Grant Information & Application
Virtual Horse Sport in a working relationship with the Santa Barbara County Chapter of the California Dressage Society, has setup the Sue Curry Competition Grant for riders of any age above 18 years old. Consideration will be based on desire, passion to try, rather than performance results.
TRANSPARENCY & PUBLICITY
Those granted recipients shall be posted on this site with their name, number of rides granted and location. Recipients must give permission to display their name and picture on this website.
You will be given a discount code to purchase a ride(s) for free. It is per show specific.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must not work in the equestrian industry.
3. Write a note as to why you need the grant.
5. Write why you are passionate about riding.
6. Any discipline on VirtualHorseSport.com:
7. Once accepted, we shall ask you to send us a picture of you and your horse.
8. One application per rider.
Grants will be applied on a per show basis.
SUE CURRY ONLINE COMPETITION GRANT APPLICATION
Email your name, age and why you need a competition grant to VirtualHorseSport@gmail.com.
NUMBER OF GRANT RIDES
Money was raised via donations from
- Online Competitors:
- Judges Fran Kehr and Nicole Chastain Price | Donated all their time and skill.
- Santa Barbara County Chapter of CDS | donation of all profits
- VirtualHorseSport.com | who donated a portion of their profits.
Past recipients of the grant.