SHOW FEATURES & OPTIONS
*Classical, Freestyle, Prix Caprilli,Western, Para, Eventing
* Ride at any location. Home Court, Boarding Court or similar.
* Short or Long Court and “close enough” court
* Optional Private Video
* Private Access to Complete Test Results & Comments
* 4 ways to upload your video
* Instant Public Scoreboard
* Readable comments up to a paragraph in length.
* Show clothing not required.
* High Score Ribbons & Prizes for classes with 3 or more riders
* Open to all riders
Output of this system does not produce a official representation of any riding test or goals. It is not an official score sheet, nor represents USEF, FEI, USAWE, BEW, BD, WECAN, USPEA or WDAA. The wording of each movement reflects the motion but not the official copy. Please refer to your USEF, FEI, USAWE, BWE, BD, WECAN, USPEA or WDAA tests booklet or pamphlets for the description of each movement and riding goals as set by the official organizations. Only shows that display the WDAA symbol and Id, will be acknowledged by that organization.
CLASSES BEING OFFERED
BRITISH DRESSAGE TESTS
2024 Elementary Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4, Test 5, Test 6
2024 Introduction Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4
2024 Novice Test 2, Test 3, Test 4, Test 5, Test 6
2024 Medium Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4, Test 5, Test 6
Don't see a class you would like to ride?
Email us. Most often we can add it to the show.
See the present tests immediately available:
AWARDS & PRIZES
High Point Ribbons and Prizes in any combination of INTRO, OPEN, AA, JR/YR, FEI & PARA. 1st Place class ribbons with 3 or more rider in same division.
Prizes may consist of any combination of shirts, hats, pens, braiding kit, braiding aprons, or simular.
RULES OF COMPETITION: BY DISCIPLINE
Note: Competition rules are based on what class(s) you enter. This is a multi discipline/style event. Western Dressage Classes require the WDAA Rule set. If you are seeking points for the WDAA Awards program, make sure to follow all the required rules. This show will conform to those rules. WDAA Official link ,our rules page or the end of this document.
All other division of Classical, Para, Working Equitation Prix Caprilli, See Competition Rules
VIDEO FILMING REQUIREMENTS
1. All competition rides must hold up a hand-held sign BEFORE the ride, with Rider’s Name, Date, Horse Name, Test being ridden and Show Name. Otherwise ride is Hors Concour.
2. All competition rides must equipment check AFTER the ride. Otherwise ride is not eligible for championships awards.
3. All videos MUST be filmed in landscape mode and from the letter C. See FILMING tutorial for best results.
4. Follow all See competition rules.
SEE WDAA COMPETITION RULES
- WDAA Membership is required for participation in WHLPAP. The horse owner and exhibitor must be current WDAA members in good standing. JOIN OR RENEW NOW
- This award program is open to all horses, ponies, and mules regardless of breed registration, type, age, etc. Enrollment is required by submitting a Horse Lifetime Enrollment Form along with the enrollment fee of $100. Enrollment deadline for current season award presentation eligibility is July 1st.
- Points can ONLY be earned at WDAA recognized shows in tests and classes judged by USEF- Western Dressage Judges. USEF “r” Western Dressage judges are approved to judge Western Dressage Intro, Basic, and Level 1 tests and Western Dressage Suitability, Hack, and Equitation rail classes. USEF “R” Western Dressage judges are approved to judge all levels of Western Dressage tests and Western Dressage Suitability, Hack, and Equitation rail classes. L graduates are not eligible to judge WDAA recognized shows.
- Eligible competitions include WDAA Recognized shows of any level, online, Live shows, USEF, and WDAA hosted shows including the WDAA Online International Challenge and the WDAA Western Dressage World Championship Show.
- Points may be earned with more than one exhibitor. All exhibitors must be current WDAA members.
- Points are cumulative and need not be earned in one competition year.
- Points earned from test and rail classes will be calculated within the WHLPAP software.
- Visit the WHLPAP Program How Points are Calculated page for details on how the points are calculated for WDAA Tests and Rail Classes.
- No points can be earned for tests scored less than 60%.
- No points can be earned for rail class placement beyond 6th place or for classes having 2 or fewer competitors.
- Double points may be earned for an horse enrolled in WHLPAP if the WDAA Recognized Show is USEF licensed – ONLY if the judge officiating is a current USEF-licensed Western Dressage judge (see chart below).
- Tests from the previous calendar year may be submitted with required documentation and fees. Tests from the previous calendar year must also be accompanied by an Annual Recording Form and fee for that year.
- A horse enrolled in the program can continue to earn points with a new owner if the horse is sold. The points earned with the previous owner will stay with the horse. To transfer the points from one owner to the new owner, a Horse Transfer Form must be completed and submitted with the required fee.
- If a WDAA Recognized Show is double-judged by 2 USEF-licensed Western Dressage judges, only one score from one judge per ride can be submitted. You may pick the higher score of the two judges for each ride to submit.
- In no circumstances may a horse earn more than double points for a single ride, except at the WDAA Western Dressage World Championship Show, where a single ride earns triple points.
- Scores earned at non-USEF–licensed WDAA Recognized Shows judged by USEF-licensed Western Dressage judges earn single-factor points.
- Online shows recognized by WDAA are eligible to earn .5 points.
- Point submission approval is subject to competition management providing official show results data.
- Annual Recordings and Point Submissions must be submitted with payment by July 31st to be eligible towards 2024 award presentations.